Thursday, May 8, 2014

. . . Teacher you are a real Hoot and Brownie Points for Teacher . . .

We have two great teachers this year and I love getting to send little treats for them any time of year but really enjoy Teacher Appreciation Week.  The other thing I love about Teacher Appreciation is that my son gets really into it and helps with ideas and he played a big part in this idea.  

I have a collection of owls and was decorating the mantle with them the other day and my mom saw it and said something about how "Hooting" cute it was.  Well, that started a whole conversation with my son and I about what we could do for the teachers using owls as a gift.  So we went out and bought these two little owls that he chose and we came up with this fun phrase for our teacher gifts.
 Having you for a teacher has been a real HOOT!

 These little guys came from Christmas Tree Shop which is a great place for all kinds of goodies!

 I printed a treat bag topper that says "Having you for my teacher has been a real HOOT"

 I packaged the owls in a clear cellophane bag and stapled the treat topper to the cello bag and we were all set for another fun gift.

 "Whooo" doesn't love owls?

• • •
For the second part of our treat I repeated an idea I had done awhile back...Brownie Points for teachers.  I picked up a box of Cosmic Brownies from Little Debbie and gave each teacher a couple brownies and then added a simple little treat tag with some baker's twine.
You are the best Teacher!  I hope this earns me some BROWNIE points!


 A perfect little something sweet!

And of course you can't forget the Principals!! 

What are you doing for your teachers this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!