Wednesday, May 7, 2014

. . . Teacher, you fit me like a Glove . . .

So, this is a completely unconventional teacher appreciation gift but it was perfect for our 5th grade teachers.  My son said that the two teachers he has wear gloves quite often for different projects they do with the kids or to clean so when I saw these adorable gloves I picked up a couple pairs for teacher gifts.  My thought was that I would be sending them in a gift basket but then teacher appreciation snuck up on me and I figured I could use them as a cute treat for one of the days of the week.  I added a treat topper than says "Your teaching style FITS me like a glove" and my son thought it was great so I hope the teachers do too!

I also sent in a package of cards for each teacher and principals with a tag that says "You are a Real Star" because their mascot is a star and the school colors are yellow and blue.  

This is just one day out of the week and I have a few other fun ideas planned.

 Cute rubber gloves with a little flower ruffle and then a fun tag and another day of teacher appreciation is complete!

 "Your teaching style FITS me like a glove!"

 Love our teachers!

 You are a real "Star" note cards for our fabulous teachers and principals!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!