Friday, May 9, 2014

. . . You are one sweet teacher and nerds treat . . .

Sadly, today was the last day of Teacher Appreciation Week.  I look forward to this week every year because I love coming up with fun treats.  This one was a simple one but my son said they were a big hit so that made his day.

I bought these plastic party cups from Walmart for a dollar each and then grabbed a big bag of M&Ms to stuff inside the cup and then created a simple hang tag saying "You are one SWEET Teacher" and of course we had to do them for the principals too.  Easy peasy!

 I love finding a good bargain and these party cups are great.  I have a set of four that I keep at our house and we use them all the time.  Can't be them for $1.00!

 Made a simple little tag telling the teachers and principals how "Sweet" they are and done!

 Don't forget the principal!

 Each tag was a bit different in color but all said the same thing.

 For our teachers I did an extra treat today since I couldn't resist this Nerds Lip Balm.  It was just too perfect to make a tag to say "Thanks for helping me become a real NERD this year".
 Love the bright colors!

 I can't remember the last time I had Nerds but I bet these lip balms smell just like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!