Wednesday, May 8, 2013

. . . Teacher Appreciation Day Two-flowers for teacher . . .

Well, today is Day TWO for Teacher Appreciation Week and our school requested flowers for teacher today.  I love flowers but I do not grow them and I manage to kill them every time my husband send them to me so knowing my limits I decided to send in something a little different than a bouquet of flowers.

I printed a couple Flowered Desktop Calendars and then wrapped them with pink tulle ribbon and added a cluster of flowers to them.  It was something that was usable and still kept to the theme.

"Pretty in Pink"

 I printed off a couple calendars with lots of flowers on each month and then wrapped them with a piece of pink tulle ribbon and added a cluster of pink and purple flowers.  Pretty and simple gift!

 Easy and inexpensive Teacher Gift

Thank you to ALL of our Teachers!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I'm sure these gifts will be most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Work-- as always!
    xo

    http://mrs-aok-a-work-in-progress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I absolutely love it!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!