Tuesday, December 13, 2011

. . . Holiday Gift Label Download . . .

Every year when I wrap holiday gifts I try to create a cute label that matches.  This year I thought I'd share the label I created.  These are available in several color schemes and set up as 2x2 inch squares.  You can print them on 2x2 inch label sheets, full page label sheets or cardstock and cut them down to size.  I showed two options in my photos--one was a sticker and the other was printed on cardstock and tied on to my package.

I hope you enjoy the freebie!  
**Click on the color combo below that you want to download and it will redirect you to the scribd page.










HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I am so behind on everything that if I can't get to designing labels this year I'm swiping yours....hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!