Tuesday, April 17, 2012

. . . No Cookie Time Tuesday . . .


There will not be Cookie Time Tuesday today.  I have a little refrigerator dilemma that I’m dealing with and I was running behind on getting the post done and now this fridge has to be dealt with.  The heating element has quit working and we have puddles of water and defrosted food filling the kitchen right now.  The repair service can't get here fast enough!  
 Stay Tuned for a new Cookie Time Tuesday NEXT week.  
Sorry for the inconvenience.



4 comments:

  1. Say What? Just kidding!! I have missed you and of course I can't wait for next Tuesday's Cookie time Post!! Always look forward to see what your up too! Hope you get it all squared away Lindy! Have a great week-Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally sympathize. I just got back from vacation and my washing machine isn't working. It's only 3 years old, has a 5 year warrenty and has been repaired several times. I've been fighting with Sears for a replacement since the weekend. Hopefully your fridge gets repaired more quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!