Wednesday, April 18, 2012

. . . Chunky Brownie Milkshake . . .



I don’t know if any of you are loving the Zaxby’s Brownie Milkshake (Zaxby's is a restaurant found mostly in the Southeast) but my family LOVES them.  This past weekend I hosted a Surprise Birthday Party for my Grandmother’s 85th Birthday and I had Brownie Bites from Costco at the party.  I have a TON of them left and froze one package but have been trying to figure out what to do with the rest of them. 
Lightbulb....Chunky Brownie Milkshakes! 
Notice I used Low Fat Frozen Yogurt for this batch of shakes because I wanted to feel a bit better about drinking one.  What great logic right?
•••
 
you will need:
Brownies
Milk or Half and Half
Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt in the flavor of your choice
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping (optional)
Blender
• Grab the yummy ingredients
• Throw the brownies and the ice cream in the blender and add a little milk or half and half.  I used a little bit of Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping for a bit of added "fudgey" flavor

• Pour into glasses and watch out for the stampede!
• It looks nice and adds something fun if you crumble brownies on top too

 
Yum Yum

••• Fudgey!
••• Linking Here: 
Pinching Penny Party

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Zaxby’s Brownie Milkshake... actually I've never heard of Zaxby’s... ooops.. but your Brownie Milkshake looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful! Yum! I love your fun, colorful blog pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!