Friday, February 10, 2012

. . . Fun Friday Finds--Purple . . .


I am a pink girl at heart but there is something about anything done in a deep rich purple that is so beautiful.  While working spending time on Pinterest I found so many beautiful photos featuring the color purple.  I know it's a favorite among many so I thought I'd share a few things that I have pinned. 


On a side note, I'm wondering if Pinterest is going to come out with a 12 step program to help all of us that are addicted? I know I'd need to be one of the first in line although there would probably be a lot of us fighting for that honor spot.

**I'd love for you to follow Itsy Bitsy Paper on Pinterest **




What is your favorite on this list?  If nothing cries out to you here leave a link to something purple that is your favorite!