Thursday, February 9, 2012

. . . Buffalo Chicken Pasta . . .

I am not a fan of  buffalo chicken wings but I love the buffalo sauce that comes on them.  I also love anything pasta so when I came across this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Pasta I knew it was a must make recipe!  The pasta is filled with flavor and was a big hit at our house.  The buffalo sauce provides just enough heat  for my liking and then add in the gooey cheese and you are set!

The original recipe came from How Sweet It Is, a great blog if you haven't yet been over there.  She has so many delicious recipes to share. 

 
Print Recipe Here

 · Gather your ingredients
· Boil pasta according to directions on box
· Melt the butter in a saucepan
· Add milk to make the roux

 · Add the Cheese to roux and stir until smooth
· Add the buffalo sauce and mix well
· Combine the pasta and chicken in baking dish
· Pour sauce over the pasta

 · Top the pasta with panko bread crumbs
· Top with additional cheese
· Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until bubbly
· It’s time to eat!

  Garnish with green onions and cilantro.  Drizzle additional buffalo sauce over if desired


Yummy in the Tummy for sure!  Enjoy!