Friday, September 2, 2011

. . . Fun Friday Finds-Fall Makeup Trends . . .

It is no secret amongst people that know me that I adore makeup!  I love eye shadow, shimmer powders, lipsticks, lip glosses, nail polish...the list goes on and on.  I have been reading through some of the Fall 2011 Makeup Trends this week and there are so many of them--some are a bit out there for me, but I wanted to share a few of my favs for Fun Friday Finds. 

Makeup Trends for Fall 2011
Red Lips (photo from weheartit.com)
Bold and colorful eye shadow (photo from iheartmakeup365.tumblr.com)
Thick eye liner (photo from weheartit.com)
Bold brows (photo from teenvogue.com)

Vintage looking makeup (photo from vodkaandvogue.tumblr.com)
Blue eyeshadow (photo from community.livejournal.com)
Looong lashes (photo from vogue.it) 
Metallic eye color (photo from flickr.com)

What is your favorite Makeup Product or Trend right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!