Thursday, September 1, 2011

. . . Fall Centerpiece . . .

Can you believe Fall is almost here?  I can't wait, it is my favorite time of the year.  I love how "homey" everything feels and there are sooo many ways to decorate for the fall season. I already have switched my dining room centerpiece to be a little more "fall-like".  This is such a super easy way to make a centerpiece and everyone will be impressed with how you could take something so unexpected and make it "pretty".

You will need:
Basket or Tray
Several boxes of Rice A Roni or brown rice
River Rocks
Candles

 Pour your rice in the basket or tray you are using for the centerpiece.  Add your candles and then place the river rocks around to your liking.  Tada!


Linking Here:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely center piece! And you've got a cute blog too! I'd like to invite you to link up at my Friday Favorites party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!