Friday, March 18, 2011

Fun Friday Finds-Raising Money for Japan

Do you ever just have one of those weeks where nothing seems to go your way and you are late for everything?  Well, that is the kind of week I am having so I apologize for getting this post up soooo late in the day!

On to Fun Friday Finds.  After watching the news all week and feeling such sympathy for all that Japan is going through in the aftermath of the Earthquake and Tsunami I thought it was the perfect time to share some great finds that will benefit the Earthquake victims in Japan.  All of these great items are from Etsy so you are not only supporting small businesses but you are supporting the relief efforts in Japan.

ITSY BITSY PAPER

1.  French Bulldog Salt and Pepper Shaker @ Dogie Craft
2.  Red and White Tutu @ Pixie Dust
3   Chiyogami Gem Ring @ Paper Demon Jewelry
4.  Rosy Scarf @ The Felt Elf
5.  LOVE Burlap Pillow @ My Adobe Cottage
6.  Photobooth Prop Glasses @ Loriii
7.  Paradise Clutch @ Waterpath
8.  Heart For Japan @ Green Optimist 
9.  Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies @ Ink and Paper Arts
10.  LOVE T-shirt @ Sunnyside Arts
11.   Silver and Vintage German Glass Cab Necklace @ Blue Ribbon Jewelry
12.  Sweet Pea Soy Candle @ Sweet Dish & Darling

This is also a great Deal of the Day at Living Socal Deals
You pay $5.00 and they will donate $10.00 to American Red Cross.  How great is that!?

I hope you will all take a minute and consider purchasing something from this great list or will consider donating money to one of the many organizations out there.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy,
    Thank you so much for your support! I'm really thrilled to see my scarf here. Love the little frenchies ;)
    Melanie (The Felt Elf)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the support! Love seeing my cookies here. Together we are going to make a difference and help Japan recover! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing that you are all doing, I am heading over to check everything out now to see how I can help.
    I am a new follower from the Social Parade Blog Hop, glad to have found ya! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great they are raising money for Japan!! Awesome!!

    I am a new follower from the Social Parade! I would love for you to follow back!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for supporting those who are raising money for Japan--such beautiful handmade items, too! Let's get busy helping them however we can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for stopping by and checking out these great Friday Finds! I hope that lots of money can be raised from all of us doing a small part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including my ring! Japan is the heart and soul of Paper Demon Jewelry, and between my 25% overall donation, and 100% donation of the proceeds of my Disaster Relief necklace, we've raised nearly $400 in just over 24 hours! Japan is my second homeland, I've been traveling and living there at different points for 30 years. My heart breaks for the multiple calamities the Japanese are facing. Thanks so much for supporting relief efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great blog :) Thank you for including my candles in your list! I purchased cookies from ink and paper arts. They look so good, I can't wait to get them :). Beautiful items!

    Hopefully we all can raise a lot of money for Japan, it's heartbreaking to watch what they are going through.

    Thank you so much for your support!
    -Sarah

    sweetdishndarling.etsy.com
    darlingcandles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am honored to be included among such talented people all trying to do our part to help these wonderful people of Japan. Thank you so much for including my tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the glasses!

    I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!