Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ghost Cupcakes

Today I was introduced to a great blog when I was scrolling through my "Comments" and found one of my new followers invited me to visit Enchanted Events and Design.

While I was there visiting I came across this fantastic post that she did on how to make Ghost Cupcakes.  How amazing are these little creatures?  Martha Stewart may have done these first but Alexandra's photos and step by step instructions were way more helpful.  I am seriously considering making these for my sons class.  He would be so pleased to take these in to the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!