Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Friday Finds

Fun Friday Finds is inspired by Candy Corn!  It's the season where you see it everywhere so I wanted to share some neat Finds.

Candy Corn Soap @ catherinefilippelli
White Chocolate Candy Corn Bark @ nikid

Candy Corn Dog Collar @ Funky Mutt

Candy Corn Cupcakes @ Your Homebased Mom

Candy Corn Party Favor @ Hostess with the Mostess

 Candy Corn Parfait @ Skip to my Lou

Candy Corn Cone Favors @ Skip to my Lou

Candy Corn Topiary @ Better Homes and Gardens

Candy Corn Wreath @ How Does She?

Candy Corn Centerpiece @ Entertain Exchange

Candy Corn Fudge @ Taste and Tell


Leave a COMMENT if you know of other fun Candy Corn Crafts or Recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!