Thursday, October 14, 2010

Desktop Wallpaper

LVE coming across a site that offers fun desktop wallpapers.  I am on my computer ALL the time working, designing, printing etc. so I feel more inspired when I boot it up and see a fun and colorful background on the desktop.  I found these today on Kellie Medivitz's Blog and was super excited!  I personally used the Blueberry one and it looks fantastic and makes me smile when I see it.  If you go through her postings you will see quite a few fun backgrounds to suit your style. She is a very talented designer and you will see lots of things in her postings to inspire you I am sure--Have fun looking and feel free to come back here and share what you found inspiring on her site!
Desktop Wallpaper from Kellie Medivitz's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!