Sunday, November 30, 2014

. . . Elf on the Shelf is back to visit . . .

It's that time of year again...Roy is here to visit us.  All year long we look forward to Roy coming.  This little elf has given us so many wonderful memories and hopefully will continue to do so for many more years.  His silliness is something we laugh about regularly and I'm so glad I've documented most of his antics here on my blog.  When our son is older it will be a great way to relive the memories.

The first day that Roy came to see us he climbed in through our window on Christmas tinsel wearing a hat and scarf because it was so cold outside.  He left a nice note about how much he loves to visit and why he was here.  Elf on the Shelf is the best thing to happen to parents because he is a constant reminder to the kiddos that they have to behave.  The minute I say Roy is watching you Marcus straightens right up and behaves.  Even though he is almost 12 he isn't willing to take any chances with his behavior just in case.


Apparently Roy has been very busy with his paintbrush!  He left this cute canvas for Marcus.  A great way to remember how special Roy is.  

 Notice this adorable Christmas sweater Roy is sporting.  Too cute!

 Roy is a busy little guy while we sleep!


 He left a very sweet note too!

Stay tuned for updates on what Roy is doing around our house and for even more Elf fun click on the Elf on the Shelf link at the top right of the blog.


I hope you will come back often this month to see what our little elf is up to!  Leave a comment about what your Elf on the Shelf is up to as well.  I love hearing about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!