Friday, November 15, 2013

. . . Oven Baked Tacos . . .

I know this isn't exactly a creative idea or a real recipe but if you are like me you will be so impressed with how well these turn out.  I don't think we will ever eat Tacos any other way now.  Thanks to Pinterest I have a new way to make our Taco Night even easier!

When I make tacos I always just put out all the toppings and we make them as we go but this made things so much easier because the tacos were already partially done when they came out of the oven and everyone got to top them with what they wanted.  So easy!


Simple and Quick Oven Baked Tacos

 You will need:
Hard Taco Shells--I like the Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells by Old El Paso
Seasoned Taco Meat (chicken, beans, ground beef etc.)
Sour Cream
Taco Sauce
Shredded Lettuce
Cheese
Tomatoes
Any other toppings you and your family like!
 Place your tacos in a 9x13 pan

 Fill your tacos with the seasoned meat

 Add cheese (we love cheese so we stuffed ours)
 Pour some taco sauce over the top and bake in the oven at 350 just until the cheese has melted and the tacos are warm

 Now you are all set to stuff them with your cold toppings
 We like sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, peppers etc.  Yum!

 Oven Baked Tacos will make your life super easy and your family will love them!  My son thought these were great because he enjoyed helping stuff them so anything that gets him in the kitchen makes me happy too!

Enjoy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!