Tuesday, November 13, 2012

. . .Holiday Turnaround and Shipping Schedule . . .

The holiday season is upon us and that means Itsy Bitsy Paper is busy (thank you).  I wanted to share some Holiday info with all of you that are thinking about ordering gifts for the holiday season.  Below you will see the schedule for shipping and the turnaround times on your proofs and printing your orders.  I hope you will consider purchasing Itsy Bitsy Paper Stationery for all the special people on your holiday gift list.

www.itsybitsypapershop.com or www.itsybitsypaper.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!