Friday, April 20, 2012

. . . Fun Friday Finds--Pottery & Ceramics . . .


Well, Happy Friday!  Ok, for me, not so fun because while you are reading this I am having oral surgery---grrrr!  No fun at all but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.  

Now on to the Fun Friday Finds... 
I will be honest and say I know very little nothing about Pottery and Ceramics other than the fact that I LOVE it!  There are so many amazing designers that work with this medium and the more colorful it is the happier I am.  I just love some of these fun finds today!  Even better that all the featured items come from Etsy sellers so you can purchase any of the items that may tickle your fancy.  I must be really "ticklish" because I want one of each!

• • •
• Funky Ceramic Pitcher @ Mary Judy
• Be Here Now Clock @ mbartstudios

  • Small Round Vase @ Annies Pottery
• Flower Tag Necklace @ chARiTyelise
• Colorful Button @ Mad Hatter Ceramics 
• Colorful Fruity Mugs @ Karin Lorenc

  • Beach Hut Tea For One @ Scatty Artist
• Funky Ceramic Vase with Striped Legs @ Mary Judy
• Custom Wishing Plate @ Artz Folk
• Colorful Pottery Vase @ Love Art Works


 Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!