Saturday, July 30, 2011

. . . Tips and Tricks from Real Simple . . .

I just love reading clever household tips and tricks!  Most of the time when I read them I think "Why didn't I think of that?"  This is a fun list I gathered from Real Simple Magazine.  They are one of the best sources for great ideas for everyday household tips.  One of my favorites on this list is the Ice Cubes in the Collandar.  Brilliant!

I hope you enjoy and feel free to share some of your favorite tips and tricks in the comments.









**all images from Real Simple Magazine

Linking Here:

1 comment:

  1. These are some great tips. I especially like the one for the ice and the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!