Friday, July 29, 2011

. . . Fun Friday Finds - Pink . . .

I am obsessed with all things Pink.  If something is Pink I am going to want it--guaranteed!  I was sitting on the beach reading a magazine the other day and it said that wearing Pink can be a stress reducer.  It actually said that it can give you the same results as a mild tranquilizer.  I better start wearing pink, eating pink foods, decorating my house with pink, etc. because I am always stressed over something.  Maybe my husband would let me start decorating with pink if it makes me calmer, what do you think?

After reading the article it has now been a joke with my family that I should be calmer than any of them because I have so many pink things.  I decided why not to a Fun Friday Finds on some great DIY Pink Projects.


•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

• Tissue Paper Wreath @ A Blissful Nest

• Painted Mason Jars @ 100 Layer Cake
• Chevron Stripe Chair @ Libbie Grove Design

• Yarn Letters @ Family Chic
• Pink Dresser @ Being Creative

• DIY Pink Headboard @ Or So She Says 
• Pink Love Bug @ The Decorated Cookie

Doesn't pink make everything better?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I had to pin a few of these. The mason jars and that chevron chair ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am in heaven over pink! Love it. That chair is to dye for and I so need to make me one of those tissue paper wreaths... thanks for sharing your finds!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me! Oh I love that chevron chair and the DIY headboard! Fabulous finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindy - Thanks for featuring my pink chevron chair!!!  I love pink.... and now that I know pink helps to relieve stress, it gives me an excuse to add more pink around the house :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink makes everything better is my 3-year old's motto. Thanks for featuring my love bugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!