Monday, January 24, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Recipe

Do you LOVE Peanut Butter!?  I know I do!   This is the simplest dessert recipe and QUICK which I love.
You Need:
2 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 1 /2 Cups Peanut Butter  (Save 1/2 Cup for chocolate mixture)
1 Cup butter, melted
2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 3/4 Cups Confectioners Sugar
Gather your ingredients 
mix everything together except your chocolate chips and 1/2 cup peanut butter 
your mixture will be almost crumbly in texture 
press into a 9x13 inch pan 
melt your chocolate chips and peanut butter either on the stove or in the microwave  
pour your melted chocolate over the peanut butter mixture 
spread the chocolate evenly across the top 
stick dish in the fridge for about 5 minutes or until chocolate has set up. 
cut up into squares and serve.

Told you it was easy!

1 comment:

  1. So easy and so yummy! My oldest daughter is a peanut butter fanatic - she will love these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!