Wednesday, October 27, 2010

9th Wedding Anniversary

Nine years ago today my husband and I were married.  I had always dreamed of having an outdoor wedding in the fall with lots of leaves, flowers and candles.  Well, wouldn't you know that October 27th that year was one of the coldest days of the month and we thought we would have to move it inside but my husband insisted we do it outside because it's what I had always wanted.  Even though we froze it was so worth it!

This is what I woke up to this morning with a note that said "Dinner Plans at 6:00":
And this is what was left on my drivers seat of my car:
Not a bad way to begin my day!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!