Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pom Pom Tree Garland

When out shopping for the holidays I saw this beautiful pom pom garland at Pottery Barn but it was all white and my tree is flocked so the white blends in too much.  But, it got me thinking about how easy it would be to make my own!  
 This is a very easy project that anyone can do if you can thread a needle.
You will need:
Lots and lots of pom poms in any color you’d like
Clear beading line or a heavy clear thread.  I used Beadalon
Sharp Needle
Beads in any color and size you’d like just make sure your needle will fit through the opening
Lots of time!
*All the supplies for mine came from Hobby Lobby
Thread your need and just start adding the pom poms and beads in any pattern you’d like.  It doesn’t all have to be uniform like mine is but I’m a matchy matchy type girl so of course mine needed to be a pattern so it all matched.
 I used clear, silver and pearl beads along with white/silver pom poms and red pom poms to create my garland and the metallic bits in the pom poms glitter beautifully with the tree lights on.
 The clear beads also help catch the light and make the garland shimmer.
 Other than being time consuming this project is super simple to create!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!