Tuesday, February 4, 2014

. . . On The Go Breakfast with Jimmy Dean Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick . . .

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jimmy Dean, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #onthego http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

Every night when I tell my son goodnight I ask him what he wants for breakfast the next morning.  It may seem silly but he is picky and doesn't always want the same old same old and if he has something more than once or twice a week he's bored so I stress over it.  I don't want him going to school hungry and I also want him to eat something somewhat healthy.  I stress that he will be hungry at school and I stress that the teacher will think I'm a bad mom and then I stress that she'll call child services and I will have to explain that I really am trying to be a good mom...oh yes, I mean it when I say I stress over it.  Worry is my middle name.  That all being said I am so excited about Jimmy Dean's Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick because my son loves them and they are SO EASY!

 We picked up a box of these from Walmart in the frozen food section of the store in the Breakfast Food area.  As soon as my son saw them he was all over that box like white on rice!


I love how these come individually packaged with the directions printed right on the package!   This makes it super simple for my son to make them himself.  Storing them in the freezer is easy too because I can eliminate the box since the instructions are on each package.

 I heated one of these up in less than 1 minute and put the only two kinds of fruit he eats on a plate and I felt like a really good mom.  I knew for sure I wasn't sending him to school hungry!

 We liked these dipped in some syrup but honestly they were really good without it too.  For mornings when we have to eat on the go they will be perfect without syrup.

He doesn't really have a happy face at this age so this is as good as it gets!  Ahhh the teenage years are quickly approaching and we are getting a preview of what's to come.

 Doesn't that look so yummy with that warm syrup!  You will for sure be wanting to keep these as a staple in your freezer.

A very successful breakfast for sure and besides, who doesn't love food on a stick?

Next time you are at Walmart be sure to hit the frozen breakfast food section and pick up a box of Jimmy Dean Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick!

Follow Jimmy Dean:

 
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jimmy Dean, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #onthego http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!