Thursday, August 22, 2013

. . . Golden School Year Printable . . .

 Every year I look forward to spoiling our teachers with cute treats and that includes sending something on the first day of school.  This year I went through my list of ideas and decided to create a cute tag for a "Golden" school year and attach the tag to a package of Golden Oreo Cookies.  Couldn't be cuter or easier and lucky you I've shared the tags as a printable!  I hope your teacher loves getting this sweet treat.

 Hoping you have a GOLDEN school year!


 Print your tags from the link at the bottom of this post.  
Cut them down to size then punch a hole in the corner and tie them to a package of Golden Oreos.  If you wanted to layer your tag like I show here just cut another layer a bit larger than your tag and then use washi tape around each corner to "seal" it.  Easy Peasy!

 Tie a couple strands of baker's twine or ribbon around the package of cookies then attach your cute tag and you are ready to give your gift!

A Sweet Treat for you teacher!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!