Tuesday, January 8, 2013

. . . Cookie Time Tuesday-Most Popular Cookie Post Ever

I really had planned on having a new recipe for Cookie Time Tuesday today but this Flu and now Sinus and Respiratory Infection has kept me down more than I like.  Instead you are getting a revisit to my most popular Cookie Time Tuesday post ever.  I can't get over how many times this recipe has been pinned on Pinterest and how many views it gets on a regular basis.  It was a fantastic recipe and the best part is that you can make the cookies any color and add any color M&Ms to the recipe.

 This is a screen shot of Pinterest to show you all the Pins this recipe has gotten recently and if you were to keep scrolling the whole page is filled with it!  I'm amazed.
 • • •  
This recipe was found at Made Famous By Blog (a great blog if you haven't visited before).  I wanted mine to have a bit of a pop so I added several Valentine's M&Ms to the top of each cookie for a little extra color.  These cookies make quite a few so it's perfect to send in with your kids for the classmates or take them to work to share as a special Valentine's Day Treat.

You will love these!
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Print Recipe HERE
You will need:
1 lb. Butter
1 ½ C. Sugar
2 C Brown Sugar
3 Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla
6 Cups Flour
½ tsp. Salt
1 ½ tsp. Baking Powder
Neon Pink Food Dye
  1 Bag of Chocolate Chips

 Gather your ingredients
Mix butter and sugars together until well combined
Add eggs and vanilla and beat well
Add dry ingredients to the sugar mixture and mix well

Add food coloring to the dough (I used Rose Gel by Wilton)
Mix until completely pink or the color you are trying to achieve
Add chocolate chips
Mix well so the chips are incorporated through the dough

 Scoop onto a cookie sheet with a cookie scoop or roll in balls.  Press a few M&Ms into the top of each cookie.  Bake and cool on a wire rack.

 Sinfully Good!

Yummy!

 
• • • • • Become a Follower

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These cookies look divine Lindy. I love the girly color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!