Tuesday, October 9, 2012

. . . Cookie Time Tuesday-Pumpkin Pudding Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies . . .

It's that time of the week again...Cookie Time Tuesday!

I love using pudding in cookies because they always turn out fabulously!  Our favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie is a pudding recipe and I always think about changing out the flavor of pudding but never have done it until today.  I decided to give Pumpkin Spice Pudding a try and wowsers are these cookies fantastic!  The pumpkin flavor is very mild but it's delicious!  I also added chocolate chips and toffee chips which really made these fantastic!  I know when my son's eyes light up after trying one of my cookies whether or not it's a keeper and his eyes glistened after the first bite of these!  

The only place I've been able to find Pumpkin Spice Pudding mix is at Wal Mart.  I have checked other places but no luck so if you have a Wal Mart nearby you'll have to grab some so you can make these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies.



• • •

 You will need: 
2 1/4 Cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup Butter, softened
1/4 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Small Package Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding (the key to this recipe)
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Eggs
1 Bag of Milk Chocolate or Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
½ Cup Toffee Chips

holy Pumpkin!
 • Gather ingredients
• Mix butter, sugars, and pudding mix together with an electric mixer
• Add vanilla and eggs one at a time and combine well

 • Add flour and baking soda mixture to the wet ingredients and mix well
• Add chocolate chips and toffee chips and mix them in by hand
• Drop dough by spoonfuls onto a parchment or Silpat lined baking sheet
• Bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes.  In my oven 10 minutes was perfect for these cookies.


Yumminess

 delicious
 Pudding cookies!
So Good!


Polly Want a Crafter
Brassy Apple

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those cookies looks so yummy moist.... So the secret is that pudding....???
    Thanks for sharing!
    Looks delicious!

    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!