Friday, May 11, 2012

. . . Apple Fritters for Teacher Appreciation

Where did the week go?  I can't believe it's over already but that also means one last Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea. 

We all know that giving a teacher an apple is an old tradition so today when our school asked for sweets for the teacher I decided we'd play on the idea of giving an apple to the teacher.  

Today the teachers are getting an "Apple" (Fritter) for all the hard work they do!

 
 
 
If you haven't had the Apple Fritters from Target you are missing out!  They are so good.  I grabbed a package of them and put two for each teacher in a cello bag and added a fun tag and they were ready to go!

 

Teacher Appreciation

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!