Saturday, March 10, 2012

. . . St. Patty's Day Download Revisited . . .

  I posted this last year as a FREE  DOWNLOAD and thought I would share it again today!
You can see the original post here 
I wanted to share my St. Patty's Day artwork with you.  I love how you can take a simple frame and dress it up and instantly have a cute piece of art to put on display.  Make sure you share the link with others so they can enjoy it too.

 
St. Patrick's DaY

• Grab a frame that will fit the artwork (5x7), some buttons and a bow
• Print your art download out on cardstock and cut to size.
• Place the art in the frame
• Using glue dots or any adhesive stick your buttons to the frame

 • Place the buttons where you want them
•Apply glue dots to the back of your bow and add the bow where you'd like it
• Place the artwork where you want people to see it and you are done!

EasY&Fun
SIMPLE&SWEET


Linking Here:
Tatertots and Jello

1 comment:

  1. As always, you have such cute ideas! Thanks for linking up to our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We would love to have you back!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!