Friday, February 17, 2012

. . . Fun Friday Finds--Valentine's Day Projects . . .

I know you are wondering why Fun Friday Finds is showcasing Valentine's Day Projects when the holiday is over, right?  Well, these are the top 10 clicked links from my I Heart Projects Linky Party.  The party was a huge success and there were so many amazing projects that linked up that I wouldn't have been able to choose 10 favorites but luckily the link manager can tell me the top 10 links so that made it pretty easy.  I hope you enjoyed the party as much as I did.  I look forward to the next one.

              • • • • • Fun Friday Finds
I Heart Projects Linky Party Most Visited

 
• • • • • • •


• • • Become a Follower

6 comments:

  1. You are awesome Lindsay..:) I am off to grab my button.. thanks for featuring me..
    Love
    Hani

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the feature. grabbing the button too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor to be among such fabulous crafters and their projects! Thanks so much for hosting the party, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow! I am absolutely stunned!!! Geeze thanks viewers for liking what I did, and thank YOU for the feature that is just too kind!!! Let me know when you host your next party, this one was WAY fun!!
    You are SO talented and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    XOXO
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! I'm grabbing a button! :) Let me know when you're partying again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!