Wednesday, December 14, 2011

. . . More Elf Fun . . .

We keep having our Elf show up in interesting places!  We have been looking forward to every morning seeing where he is hiding out or what he is doing.  I hope you enjoy a few more Elf Shenanigans!

 Digging into the bag of Chocolate Chips--the evidence is on his face.
Getting ready for our Indoor Camping Party and sending birthday wishes

 Roy had a camp out at the same time we had our Indoor Camping Party
Reading through the night with his flashlight

Roy is doing us a favor by keeping this singing snowman quiet.
Ziplining to Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Love those...great ideas..I did a weekly wrap up Elf post this past Friday...here's mine...http://lookiewhatidid.blogspot.com/2011/12/adventures-of-our-elf-of-shelf-elfy.html

    Tonight he is going to set up a lemonade stand..hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!