Sunday, October 2, 2011

. . . Sponsor Spotlight . . .

I wanted to spotlight 2 of my awesome Sponsors today, Great Graphics and The Twinery.  Both are amazing to work with and you will love their products.


 Words by Great Graphics:
"I am a graphic designer and owned and operated an invitation and stationery manufacturing business for over 7 years. After selling it about a year and a half ago, I decided I needed an outlet for all that creativity again-so here I am! All the fun-and much less stress!"

 Great Graphics offers amazing Digital Clipart and Papers for the designer in you!

• • •

Words by The Twinery:
"We sell the best, & most vibrant twine on the market! Our twine is 100% cotton, uniquely twisted for a fresh new look - and our twine has lots of color which adds a perfect 'pop' to any project! It was truly created with the creative crafter in mind!"


You have to check out all the amazing colors of twine offered at The Twinery!  

Thank you a million to these 2 amazing sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!