Tuesday, October 25, 2011

. . . CookieTimeTuesday-Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies . . .

I love Great Harvest Bread so when they showed a recipe for Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies on our local news I knew it was a must for an upcoming Cookie Time Tuesday.  These sure didn't disappoint!  I would not bake them for as long as they called for because the outside just got too brown and the cookie ended up crunchier than I like.  By the last batch I baked I finally got it right...in my oven it took about 9 minutes at 375 to get the perfect combination of crunchy and soft.

I hope you enjoy this one because it's a perfect Fall Cookie to serve.  They'd be great with White Chocolate Chips too!

Print Recipe Here
You will need:
2/3 Cup Soft Unsalted Butter
2/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 ½ Cups Old Fashioned Oats
1 ½ Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
½ Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Dried Cranberries
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
 : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
 • Gather ingredients
• Mix sugar, butter and eggs
• Add dry ingredients and mix well
• Add cranberries and chocolate chips

 • You dough is very thick
• Place on parchment lined or silpat lined baking sheets by using a large spoon or scoop
• Bake and move to cooling rack to cool
• Eat and Enjoy!

YUMMY!

Linking Here:

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!