Monday, September 5, 2011

. . . Oil Rubbed Bronze Drawer Pulls . . .

As you know, I am a bit obsessed with ORB spray paint--it's a sickness really. 

I am working on updating a bedroom in our house and decided to take my son's old dresser with brightly colored drawer pulls and make it a bit more grown up looking by spraying the wooden drawer pulls with some ORB spray paint.  It was just enough to dress it up a bit.  

 • • • • • • • • • • • • •

 The one thing I have learned with spray paint is how important it is to make sure you use a primer.  The third photo shows the gray primer I use prior to spraying the ORB.  The flat primer really helps eliminate bubbles when you paint the color you are using for your project.  I know that if you don't have a true spray primer you can use any color matte spray paint.

 An improvement for sure...

1 comment:

  1. I'd say that's a definite improvememnt. Amazing what a big difference a little touch can make. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!