Thursday, June 2, 2011

. . . Too Cool For School . . .

I always like to do something for my son's classmates at the end of the year but it can't be too expensive since there are usually about 24 kids.  This year I decided to do a treat topper and use Peppermint Patties and put "Too Cool For School" on the topper.  We handed them out today in his classroom and the kids and teacher's just loved the little treats.  The adults got a real kick out of the message.


Create your treat topper--I use Publisher
Print your toppers out--2 per page
Get ready to cut them out
Start trimming the edges
Fold the topper in hald and either use a scorer or a
bone folder to make a nice crisp fold.
Put your treats in a snack sized ziploc bag
Fold the topper over the ziploc and staple it along the
bottom edge to seal it--I use three staples per treat
Linking up here:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your cute little idea toppers! Keep 'em coming :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!