Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Do List Download

I am a paper freak...that explains my business right?  I wanted to create a basket of notes for all my little lists that I keep.  Awhile back a customer asked me to create a notepad using a specific card design.  I haven't added notepads to my collection yet but when I came up with this {to do list} I used one of my notecard designs for my inspiration.  I wanted to share it with you.  You can download it HERE.  Feel free to share the link so others can enjoy it too.
Notecard I used for inspiration--available HERE

I also created a little "basket" out of an old perfume package--I think it was Lancome Tresor and it was what the lotion and perfume came in.  I cut off the top and then used my zebra printed duck tape and covered the box with it.  Is there anything duck tape doesn't fix?  I then tied a piece of baker's twine around the box and instantly had a cute spot to keep the paper.

I put together a few sheets and tied them together with twine.  I just punched a hole in the upper left corner and threaded the twine through it and instant notepad.

What a great gift you could create with this download!
Print the design.
I used this download because I precut my paper to 4.25x5.5 before I printed them.  


Covered my box with patterned duck tape

Added a strand of twine and stuck my paper in

Here is the option with just the hole punch and a piece of twine tying them together.



How are you using yours?  Please share!

Linking Up Here:

12 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! these are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Maybe because I am a 'list' girl! Can't wait to download it. And the box ~ very clever ~ covering with zebra tape! Clever, Clever!!
    Thanks so much!! How fun!!
    Jeanene@thequeenbeeshive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand being a list girl. I might only need one or two things from the store and I still write a list--drives my husband crazy. Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower and I am so excited to find you. I have a small business that is named Itsy
    Bitsy Stitches. Funny, I would love for you to follow me back.
    Blessings, Lori
    lorisstorys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I'm glad you stopped by! That is so funny about our business names--great minds think alike I guess :-) I became a follower on your blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a darling idea! How clever to use the patterned duck tape!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lindy, Thanks so much for visiting my blog & for your sweet words. Can't wait to see your apothocery pieces!
    ~Mary
    www.thecraftygals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun ideas! Can't wait to see what you do next!!!
    www.dashing-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute idea! I bet my girls would love to make these and keep them on their desks! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I'm so glad everyone is liking them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!