Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fun Friday Finds-Honeysuckle

Pantone says that Honeysuckle is the Color of 2011!  Today's Fun Friday Finds is dedicated to Honeysuckle and Etsy.  Every item on this list is from an Etsy seller--read this post and then run over to Etsy and support a small business today by making a purchase.  There are so many amazing products sold on Etsy and these were just a handful of items that matched the Honeysuckle theme for today's post.
1.  Honeysuckle Lip and Cheek Color @ Erzulie Cosmetics
2. Rustic Birdhouse @ Bacon Square Farm 
3. Supersoft Scarf @ Solarwood7222
4.  Mini Chalkboard @ The Door Stop
5.  Honeysuckle Soap @ Joans Gardens
6.  Vintage Hat @ Bonnies Knitting
7.  Key Fob @ Sew Gracious
8.  Honeysuckle Mineral Eyeshadow @ Orglamix
9.  Blown Glass Vase @ Wolf Art Glass
10. Pink Jade Earrings @ MofunkDesigns
11.  Digital Scrapbook Paper @ Photodesignz
BONUS!!
PhotoDesignz has been nice enough to offer Itsy Bitsy Paper's readers a Digital Freebie
This is the Freebie
You can download one Digital Paper from the above Featured Paper Pack.  Click HERE!  Thank you so much, Lori at PhotoDesignz.

What is your favorite Honeysuckle item this season? 

9 comments:

  1. What cute Etsy finds! I think the Honeysuckle color is so fun for accessories, but I can't imagine using it for furniture like some do. My daughter has a chandelier in her room that is bright pink, though, and it's really fun. Thanks for visiting Red Hen Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korrie, I totally agree! It's a great color for certain things. I bet the chandelier is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your etsy finds with the pantone color of the year, honeysuckle. Thanks for having us with our birdhouse.

    Enjoyed perusing the other shops listed above as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your polka dots! I'm your newest follower from TGC Blog Hop.
    Smiles,
    Melanie
    http://reasonstoskipthehousework.blogspot.com
    skipthehousework@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved this color, even before Pantone dubbed it Honeysuckle Pink. :) Thank you so much for including the Sew Gracious Wristlet Key Fob with all of these beautiful pink items. I love pink and I love Etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've really enjoyed working with Honeysuckle this year. Thanks for including my earrings in your gorgeous Fun Friday Finds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great blog! Thank you so much for featuring my honeysuckle pink chalkboard! :)
    Jenny @ TheDoorStop

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all so welcome! Thanks for creating such fun items in this great color so I could feature you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a cheerful website you have! Thank you for featuring our blown glass on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!