Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick...Sick...Sick

I hate to be sick but I hate it even more when my husband and son are sick too!  We have the FLU at our house and we are miserable.  I don't mean to complain (ok, yes I do) but we are running 103 Fevers, Coughing, Sore Throat etc. and we aren't happy.  Needless to say the house is falling apart around me and I have no desire to do a thing about it yet. 
My bedside stand essentials--thermometer, Kindle, Vicks and Cell Phone

The Arsenal of remedies that don't seem to be working 

If you have had this flu this year please let me know how long it is going to last--we are working on day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!