Thursday, February 17, 2011

Japanese Masking Tape

Have you jumped on the Japanese Masking Tape bandwagon yet?  If not you MUST!  Japanese Masking tape is such a fun way to spruce up a package or cards or gift bags or anything you can really think of.  I have purchased mine through Etsy just because I like to support other Etsy sellser but you can find it quite a few places on the web.  If you would like to use Etsy I recommend Kuwaii Tape or Pretty Tape.   You can also purchase it at Happy Tape.  No matter where you make your purchase you will LOVE it!  When I ship a package for Itsy Bitsy Paper I always stick a couple bright colored pieces on it with my label--it just adds a fun punch of color.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!