Sunday, January 23, 2011

Casing Dogs

Today is a big Football day so I figured this was the perfect time to post this because it makes a great meal for the big game!

Simple but scrumptious!

You Need:
Beef Casing Dogs (Boars Head if you can find them)
1 Bottle or 1 Can of beer
1 Bag of saurkraut or homemade kraut for those of you that are lucky enough to have that around
Buns, Ketchup, Mustard, Cheese, Relish, etc.



In a large pot bring 1 bottle of beer and water to a boil and drop in casing dogs.
Boil until they split open-YUM

In a seperate pot heat your saurkraut up.

Assemble the way you like your dogs!  Add some potato chips and you are set for the big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!