Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun Friday Finds

I am an avid reader...I try to finish at least one book a week.  I also love baking and all things "pretty" so when I found a book that mixed all my interests into it I knew I had to read it.  I really enjoyed all the baking tips that were included in the book, not to mention all the wonderful cupcake recipes, oh and the story was inspirational too. You really should check out "The Icing On The Cupcake" by Jennifer Ross.  That brings me to Fun Friday Finds...It's all about CUPCAKES!
The Icing on the Cupcake by Jennifer Ross

Stuffed Turkey Cupcakes @ The Cupcake Blog

Flower Diwali Cupcakes @ The Cupcake Blog

Cupcakes in a Jar Hangtags @ Party Box Designs

Sushi Cupcakes @ Mental Floss Blog

Fast Food Cupcakes @ Bakerella

Candy Cane Christmas Cupcakes @ Bakerella

Election Cupcakes @ Cupcakes Take The Cake


Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes @ The TomKat Studio

There are sooo many adorable cupcakes out there but these are just a few to give you some
Sweet Inspiration!

If you have a link to share for some great cupcakes
please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!