Friday, October 8, 2010

Fun Friday Finds

I decided to do all Pumpkin Recipes today. 
I am a huge fan of Pumpkin Everything--spice, smell, flavor etc. I also love to bake and to cook with it so today this list of Finds will be for those of you with the same love as myself. 

Pumpkin Spice Latte--Prairie Cottage


Pumpkin Pecan Pie--Heavenly Homemakers



Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding--Worth The Whisk

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies--A High and Noble Calling

Here is a pumpkin tip that I do with my coffee in the fall:
I sprinkle cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice directly into the basket of grounds before brewing it.  The flavor of those spices then gets brewed straight into the pot for a nice subtle flavor-YUM

Leave a comment with a link to your favorite fall recipes!

5 comments:

  1. Love Pumpkin! I think my favorite is Pumpkin pancakes!!
    Check out this recipe from Noble Pig:
    http://noblepig.com/2010/10/05/pumpkin-caramel-bars-with-bacon.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love pumpkin in recipes! I'm attempting to make this pumpkin chili soon!

    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Turkey-Chili/Detail.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i'm excited to try the pumpkin spice latte at home! I love the starbucks version, but can't really afford to make it a habit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for adding your comments. I for sure I am going to check out the links and see about making those. I think that Pumpkin Chili sounds very interesting and I know the pancakes would go over great in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all look so delish! Can't wait til Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!