Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Few Fun Tips

I LVE fun tips for basic household things and I got this list in an email the other day and really liked some of them so I thought I'd share. 
Of course they all came from the queen herself, Martha Stewart.
To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes

•When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake

•Wrap celery in aluminum foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks

•Cure for headaches: take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

•Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces--but really does anyone ever have wine leftover?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!