Monday, September 27, 2010

Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Note Card

I believe in the research that is being done for Breast Cancer and with October coming up and all the fundraising going on to help with research I wanted to do my part.  I created a set of cards that can be printed 1 of 3 ways as you see below.  $2.00 from every set purchased will go to Susan G. Komen and the research they are doing to fight this disease!  Please help by purchasing a set and bring awareness to others.



Printing on the inside bottom right corner

Please tweet, facebook or blog about these cards because it is for such a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!