Wednesday, December 18, 2013

. . . Snowman Soup with Elf on the shelf . . .

On a cold and icy Sunday we woke up to found Roy making soup for dinner.  Not just any soup but Snowman Soup!  He told us that you use snow, yarn, carrots and coal and simmer it all day long and then eat it up like all the elves in the North Pole.  Yummy!

 Not sure this looks all that yummy but our son said it was fantastic!

 I might have to give this recipe a try someday soon

 Good thing he left a note to explain his meal for us because it didn't look like much in the pot

Now that is some yummy looking Snowman Soup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!