Tuesday, January 22, 2013

. . . Cookie Time Tuesday-Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies . . .

I really love brownies so when I came across this recipe over on Six Sisters Stuff I knew I had to add it to my Cookie Time Tuesday list.  I am so glad I made these because I found a keeper!  These are kind of like eating a brownie but in cookie form and I love that you can pretty much mix in any type of chips or nuts.  I would like these with mint chips or even white chips or toffee, oh the list is endless!  I think you will really enjoy these and they are super simple to make which is always a bonus!

• • •
You will need:
21 ounce box brownie mix (I used Pillsbury Family Size Brownie Mix)
 ½ cup all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons canola oil
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons water
Mini chocolate chips or regular Chocolate Chips (add as many as you'd like but the recipe calls for 6 ounces)
Peanut Butter Chips (desired amount to achieve the flavor you want)
¾ cup nuts , chopped (optional) 

Preheat oven to 350°F.  In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended. Drop mix from a teaspoon onto a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
Once cookies have lost their gloss, yet still feel soft to the touch, remove from oven. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE COOKIES.  Let cool 1 minute, then remove to racks to finish cooling. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.

 • Gather ingredients
• Mix all ingredients except for the chips together until well combined
• Add in the desired amount of chips and mix well

 • Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with baking spray
• Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 10 minutes and then remove and let cool for about 1 minute then remove to a cooling rack.  The batch above is shown with just chocolate chips added in because my husband and son don't like peanut butter but the other photos show you what the cookies look like with both mini chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in them.  Yummy!

 so good!

 simple and sweet!



enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Looks easy and delicious! I'll have to try the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy, especially with the added peanut butter chips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so delicious! Pinning them for later, cuz I know my husband will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so delectable! :) I will have to make this sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!