Friday, December 23, 2011

. . . Almost Over-Elf Fun . . .

I can't believe our little elf will be moving back to the North Pole in just a day or two.  We will all miss the trouble he has caused.  It gives us something to chuckle about everyday!

The last two days he's been torturing me by raiding my wallet and then today balancing my checkbook after his shopping spree with my money.  He left our son a note to tell me that he had spent too much and needed money transferred. Crazy little elf!



One more day to share his antics....I'll post tomorrow to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!