Thursday, November 17, 2011

. . . Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread . . .

It is time for another Improv Cooking Challenge hosted by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker!  This month our assignment was to use Cream Cheese and Pumpkin!  Yummy combo don't you think?

I love pumpkin!  I couldn't think of a better combo for a spread other than cream cheese and pumpkin and then add in some pecans and you are set!  This was just a "dump" recipe that turned out so good!  I made some with pecans and some without.  This is amazing on bagels but could be used as a dip or spread for ginger snaps, graham crackers or Nilla wafers.

I hope you enjoy!
 

 
Print recipe HERE
 Enjoy on a fresh toasted bagel!




12 comments:

  1. simple but perfect! Nice blog too, followed you over from another blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to "shmear" a bagel! Love it! I'll definitely become a follower. I'm a newbie (www.heartyappletite.com) so I'd it if you'd give me a FB "like" or follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow Improv Blogger. This spread looks delicious. Perfect for Thanksgiving morning! Come visit us. We have pumpkin velvet cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so simple I love it! What a perfect treat for breakfast, especilly when you have company and you want to do a little something special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spread, it sounds delicious.

    If you haven't already, I'd love for you to check out my Improv Cooking Challenge recipe: Praline Pumpkin Cheesecake.

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to amp up regular cream cheese! I did the challenge too and I made a pumpkin cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love "fancy" cream cheese spreads on my bagels. This sounds so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delectable bagel spread! Perfect autumn topping :) Great Improv recipe, Lindy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks delectable! I love bagels, so I'm definitely trying this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! We both made a pumpkin cream cheese recipe for the challenge, but yours looks better... love your photos! And I love the addition of the nuts too :)

    http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!