Tuesday, November 29, 2011

. . . Cookie Time Tuesday- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies . . .

I used to work for a great retail store that carried mini chocolate chip cookies that were to die for.  I could never eat just one and I've tried to figure out a good recipe that tastes like those and have never found one that is quite right until now.  These are amazing little cookies.  I know I had a mini cookie last week but for just a nice simple treat these are perfect!  I like that they are bite size too so they look so cute packaged up.  If you haven't been to Two Peas and Their Pod where this recipe came from then you have to stop by and check the amazing recipes out.

• • • • •
 Print Recipe HERE
 Gather ingredients
Mix butter and sugars until fluffy
Add in dry ingredients
Mix in mini chocolate chips

Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes
Cool on wire racks then enjoy!

I know you will love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!